Purchasing and/or Licensing Photographs from www.FLNativeOrchids.com.
Most of the photographs presented in this website are available for purchase as high-quality matted prints (mounted in acid-free studio-quality mattes) for personal use/display or as high-resolution digital image files suitable for print publication.
Matted photographic prints are available in the following sizes and at the following prices (NOTE: these are the dimensions of the matte)
- 8 x 10 - $15
- 11 x 14 - $25
- 16 x 20 - $35
NOTE: shipping is extra, ranging from $4 for prints up to 8 x 10 (via USPS Priority Mail) to $15 for the larger sized prints. Please e-mail Prem to discuss other shipping arrangements. All prices are in U.S. Dollars.
Prem's photographs have been licensed for numerous print publications, including books, magazines, brochures, and educational displays in state parks, as well as web sites, e-newsletters, and e-bay auctions. Here is the fee breakdown for stock photograph licensing:
- One-time use fee for commercial print publication - $200.00
- One-time use fee for non-profit/educational print publication - $30.00
- One-time use fee for small business website publication - $75.00
- One-time use fee for large business website production - $300.00
- Unlimited use licensing fee for e-bay auctions - $75.00
- One-time use fee for a single e-bay auction - ten percent (10%) of the final auction bid.
- Fee for unlicensed use of images - $1000
NOTE: in certain cases, educational/non-profit licensing fees may be waived. Please e-mail Prem to discuss this further.
Orchid societies (both international and AOS affiliate
societies) may use the images contained within this website for newsletters or on-line websites, provided the
following accreditation is placed with the image:
"Image Copyright © 2015, Prem Subrahmanyam (www.flnativeorchids.com), All Rights Reserved, Used With Permission".
Copyright © 2008-2015 Prem Subrahmanyam, All Rights Reserved.
No Text or Images from this web site may be used, in whole or in part, without the express permission of the author.